Thema: Rechtliches Interessantes zum Urheberrecht
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.08.14, 14:27
Benutzerbild von stefu
stefu stefu ist offline
PSC-süchtig

Kreativ-Software: Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Bridge CC
stefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forumstefu ist unentbehrlich im Forum
Steht doch dort.

Zitat:
If you use this picture somewhere outside the wiki-world, I'd be happy to get a short eMail from you. In print-media please add my name, which you get by mailing me. You can send me an eMail by clicking here (account needed). If you don't have an account and you don't want to create one (it is easy), you can also write a short message on my discussion page.
Find some more info about the usage of my photos here.
Other licensing terms can get discussed too, if necessary.
Zitat:
Usage of my photos[edit]
Online usage outside the wiki-world: Please send me a short eMail about which photos you want to use and how/where you want to use them.
Usage in print-media: Please mention my name as the author of the photo. You can get my name by sending me an eMail.
Contact: You can send me an eMail by clicking here (account needed). If you don't have an account and you don't want to create one (it is easy), you can also write a short message on my discussion page.
You can use my photos free of charge. It is customary though, that I get a voucher copy, if you use my photos in print-media.
As you can use my photos free of charge, please also consider to donate an amount of your choice to Amadeu Antonio Stiftung (German), AMNESTY international, Médecins Sans Frontières, UNICEF, Greenpeace or Wikimedia, if you use my pictures online or in print-media. Thanks a lot in advance.

Seite wurde generiert in 0,02627 Sekunden mit 9 Queries